Skype

Very out of tune.

Pixel-DJ responds:

It's supposed to be.

Snow Snow

Love it. Might wanna tone down a bit on the Slowdowns gates and retriggers around 1:30. Other than that there is nothing else I'd change. The melody is great and the sounds all fit well together.

Therese Only One - DRad Therese Only One - DRad

Very enjoyable song. You've got a really unique sound. All the wobbles match each other but are all unique. I just think it could use more (Or deeper) subs, they seem kinda high pitched or light.

DRadDaDanDawg responds:

Thanks a lot, the next song I make will definitely have more deep sounds, with this I was trying to accomplish a resonance with a slower, and less deep feel, but I see what you saying, thanks :)

Changing Skies Changing Skies

Love this song. The arps are great and the part at 1:00 was genius.The beat was unique but you might want to use something other than the stock drum sounds in flstudio

tbremise responds:

Thanks for the suggestion. I am considering recording the sounds I can get out of my drumset, but I have to wait until I get back home from college for that.
Thanks again, comments are always appreciated.

Ravign - Drifter Ravign - Drifter

Doesn't seem to be in beat, it's very empty, and the drop is just the same sound over and over. It's not very good. It could use a lot of improvement.

Cyrman responds:

Ya, this is pretty shitty. I'm trying to figure out how anyone would download this. Thanks for the feed back anyways. I have one coming on the way that will blow everyones mind soon :)

Destrucktor Destrucktor

This is great. Love the synths.

woolyfart responds: